2006 Audi A3 Hatchback Premium with Cold Weather Package
Jackson, WY 83001
(Or Best Offer)
Cash, Venmo, Check that clears
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
This is a charcoal colored Audi A3, which is a great small-mid sized wagon. It has 117k miles and I am asking for $4250.
What you are getting:
1) Premium and Cold Weather Packages
-->Leather interior, rubber mats, heated seats/side-view mirrors and de-icer container and lines so you can you always spray your windshield.
2) I just put a brand new timing belt in ($1600) and got a service about 3k miles ago
3) The car is a 6 speed manual with a 2.0 liter turbo that has only ever had premium gasoline put in it with regular oil changes at close to 5k miles. It has some get-up and is really fun to drive. It is front wheel drive, but between Audi's second to none electronic traction control and the 4 Blizzak snow tires that are on there this thing is AMAZING in the snow.
4) If you want, I'll include the feet for square Thule roof racks.
Why am I selling below the "good" condition KBB? Here are the totally up-front concerns:
1) The passenger side door does not lock (it has been diagnosed and needs a new latch to lock-the door otherwise functions perfectly)
2) The front needs a new wheel bearing (has been diagnosed at Shervin's and quoted at $450 to fix)
3) When the car is turned off, oil occasionally beads off the pan. The pan is new last year and it has new gaskets this year, but the leak still sometimes happens. This is pretty typical of Audis.
4) The check engine light is on. When I went in for service they broke an extension that makes the oil more easy to access and pour in (where you pour in oil under the hood), which is completely a non-functional part, but does trigger the light. I didn't have time to wait for them to get the part, so they sent it to me. I have it and will give it to the buyer, who could either install it or have a handyman/shop do it, or just leave it be as it is strictly a convenience and does NOT effect the function of the car whatsoever. I have driven several thousand miles since this happened.
Call, email, or text 690-3851
Copyright © 2017 STATIC PEAK, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED